Yours truly

My photo
Quand les mots deviennent paragraphes...

Friday, August 10, 2018

그냥

I'm still here.
trying to live in peace,
in a world full of chaos.
hesitantly, kiss--
and the time froze,
what I saw today and yesterday isn't the same anymore,
am I having visual hallucination --
or is it really the burdensome reality that I looking for?
walking doesn't seems like walking,
crawling is somewhat normal,
head hung down like a weakling,
facing the dusty earth because there's no more blue sky that is fascinating,
I close my eye eagerly,
denying everything I saw in so-called 'reality',
as if trying to be called off from a nightmare,
open it again and glare,
every corner seems unusual,
the land is green, the sky is blue, birds flying and everything is new,
gasp in confusion,
I saw nobody,
like nature has claimed its right,
no more human soul,

Am I having visual hallucination--
or is it really the blissful reality that I'm looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.. =)

Hak Milik © Angkara Hati