Yours truly

My photo
Quand les mots deviennent paragraphes...

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Today and Tomorrow

Picture taken from here

It's funny how life can turn upside down and keeps going on and on without us knowing.

Yesterday was the happiest moment in your life, but tomorrow might be the worst, you might face all sorts of problems that could break you down, tear your heart into pieces, makes you cry and hurts you.

Therefore, cherish every single thing you do and all the things that happen. If today is the happiest moment in your life, be happy, but remember that your today's happiness does not last forever as tomorrow is something that you don't know. I'm not asking you to be afraid of tomorrow, I'm telling you to cherish and appreciate for what you have now. Tomorrow is something different that you need to handle, just focus on "NOW" and be prepared for "TOMORROW".


Living with no regrets is something that not everyone can do. I'm really sure most of us do regret things that we can't do or we can't have. Me as well. I regret every single thing that I do, always saying, "I wish I could..." "If I do this, maybe I can...". Trust me it's hurting me. I can't even move on with what I did, how can I move on with something else that might and have happened?

I'm looking forward to my new transition. The transition from being engulfed by negativity towards living with positive mindset and attitude. People who read my posts might say that "why the hell does she keeps talking about this kind of thing?", well this is how I remind myself of what my personal life goal in general.

Keep on fighting!

For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah. Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people misfortune, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any protector 
Surat Ar-Ra'd (13: 11)




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.. =)

Hak Milik © Angkara Hati