Yours truly

My photo
Quand les mots deviennent paragraphes...

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Just random... [Read : Borak kosong]

I'm excellent in writing, when I feel depressed or hurt.

But when I was so damn happy, I write like a mad people who talk nonsense.

Nonsense.

Where are all the ideas??! Aku taknak la jadi orang yang depressed je kerjanya. Please don't misunderstand me. I'm a happy person. Serious. My life is awesome walaupun tak se - awesome orang lain. Even I do nothing, I'm still happy like crazy. It's just that I only write and I can only write with bombastic words when I am in a state of depression or being hurt so much.

You can see that every entries in my site was so blues, gloomy and depressing. That doesn't mean that I have a depressing life, seriously. Life can be hard, but it's not fatal.
Well, I'm a survivor tho.  =)


Picture taken from this site





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.. =)

Hak Milik © Angkara Hati